Every get peckish after dinner in the evening? Try our delicious gluten free multiseed crackers, made using our gluten free multiseed bread mix!
- Using a table top mixer with a dough hook, place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix on slow speed until ingredients are dispersed.
- Lightly dust work surface with gluten free flour and turn out the dough, pin out to seed depth.
- Cut to desired shapes and place on silicone lined baking tray.
- Pre-heat the oven to 120°C.
- Place in the centre of the oven and bake for 50 minutes until a generous crisp is achieved.
- Remove from the oven and place on a cooling wire.
- 1 pack: Bakels Gluten Free Multiseed Bread Mix
- 185g: Water
- 15g: Vegetable oil
- 3g: Salt
- 7g: Dried bread yeast
- 20g: Glycerine