A pizza sizzling with juicy pears, tangy stilton cheese, toasted walnuts and peppery spinach.
- Prepare the half walnuts:
- Place the half walnuts on a lined baking tray and toast in the oven for 3-5 minutes.
- Using a table top mixer with a dough hook, place Bakels Gluten Free Artisan Bread Mix into mixer and add yeast, water and oil. Mix on slow speed for 1 minute, then medium speed for 3 minutes.
- Lightly dust work surface with gluten free flour and turn out the dough and pin out into 2 thin circle shapes.
- Place the dough onto a lined baking tray, then using a pastry brush, lightly coat the base with oil.
- Chop the mozarella and stilton cheese and evenly cover the pizza base.
- Sprinkle the grated cheddar cheese on top.
- Thinly chop the pear and evenly place onto pizza, followed by the toasted walnut halves.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (fan assisted: 170°C).
- Place in the centre of the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
- 1 pack: Bakels Gluten Free Artisan Bread Mix (makes 2 pizzas)
- 230g: Water
- 15g: Vegetable oil
- 7g/1 sachet: Dried bread yeast
- 1: Fresh pear
- 100g: Walnut halves
- 100g: Stilton cheese
- 150g: Mozarella cheese
- 150g: Grated cheddar cheese
- As desired: Fresh spinach leaves