Add a bit of tang with our BBQ chicken pizza. Easy to prepare, and add as much BBQ sauce as you can handle!
- Prepare the BBQ chicken blend:
- Cook chicken breasts in an oiled pan.
- Remove and dice into small fillets.
- Add chicken, BBQ sauce, honey and molasses to a bowl and mix using your hands.
- Leave to rest while we prepare the pizza base.
- Using a table top mixer with a dough hook, place Bakels Gluten Free Artisan Bread Mix into mixer and add yeast, water and oil. Mix on slow speed for 1 minute, then medium speed for 3 minutes.
- Lightly dust work surface with gluten free flour and turn out the dough and pin out into 2 thin circle shapes.
- Place the dough onto a lined baking tray.
- Evenly cover the pizza based with the grated cheddar cheese.
- Cover the pizza base with the BBQ chicken blend.
- Chop the red onion and sprinkle over the top.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (fan assisted: 170°C).
- Place in the centre of the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
- 1 Pack: Bakels Gluten Free Artisan Bread Mix (makes 2 pizzas)
- 230g: Water
- 15g: Vegetable oil
- 7g/1 sachet: Dried bread yeast
- 3: Boneless chicken breast fillets (skinless)
- 6: Pineapple rings
- 1: Red onion
- 200-250g: Grated cheddar cheese
- 180g: BBQ sauce of your choice
- 90g: Honey
- 50g: Molasses
- As desired: Fresh rocket