Roasted onion, red pepper and tasty combination of salty feta, mozarella, cheddar and gouda cheese.
- Using a table top mixer with a dough hook, place Bakels Gluten Free Artisan Bread Mix into mixer and add yeast, water and oil. Mix on slow speed for 1 minute, then medium speed for 3 minutes.
- Lightly dust work surface with gluten free flour and turn out the dough and pin out into 2 thin circle shapes (2-3mm thick).
- Place the dough onto a lined baking tray.
- Evenly cover the base with all 4 cheeses.
- Caramelise the onion in a pan with the brown sugar and balsamic vinegar.
- Chop the red pepper and evenly cover the pizza.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (fan assisted: 170°C).
- Place in the centre of the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
- 1 pack: Bakels Gluten Free Artisan Bread Mix (makes 2 pizzas)
- 230g: Water
- 15g: Vegetable oil
- 7g/1 sachet: Dried bread yeast
- 1: Onion
- 1: Red pepper
- 100g: Mozarella
- 100g: Grated cheddar cheese
- 100g: Gouda cheese
- 100g Feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons: Brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons: Balasamic vinegar