A Mediterranean themed pizza with marinated grilled chicken, sweet roasted red peppers and salty feta.
- Prepare the chicken breast:
- Dice the chicken breasts into small fillets and cook through in an oiled pan.
- Using a table top mixer with a dough hook, place Bakels Gluten Free Artisan Bread Mix into mixer and add yeast, water and oil. Mix on slow speed for 1 minute, then medium speed for 3 minutes.
- Lightly dust work surface with gluten free flour and turn out the dough and pin out into thin circle shape.
- Place the dough onto a lined baking tray, then using a pastry brush, lightly coat the base with oil.
- Chop the mozarella and feta cheese and evenly cover the pizza base.
- Place and chicken pieces and red pepper on top of the cheeses.
- Sprinkled cracked black pepper over the pizza as desired.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (fan assisted: 170°C).
- Place in the centre of the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
- 1 pack: Bakels Gluten Free Artisan Bread Mix (makes 2 pizzas)
- 230g: Water
- 15g: Vegetable oil
- 7g/1 sachet: Dried bread yeast
- 3: Boneless chicken breast fillets (skinless)
- 1: Red pepper
- 150g: Feta cheese
- 200-250g: Grated cheddar cheese
- As desired: Cracked black pepper
- To finish: Fresh coriander