Made simply with grated cheddar cheese, tasty prosciutto and fresh leek.
- Prepare leek and mushroom blend:
- Over medium heat, place chopped baby button mushrooms and chopped leek into an oiled pan for, until lightly caramelised.
- Using a table top mixer with a dough hook, place Bakels Gluten Free Artisan Bread Mix into mixer and add yeast, water and oil. Mix on slow speed for 1 minute, then medium speed for 3 minutes.
- Lightly dust work surface with gluten free flour and turn out the dough and pin out into thin circle shape.
- Place the dough onto a lined baking tray, then using a pastry brush, lightly cover the base with oil.
- Evenly cover the pizza base with the grated cheddar cheese.
- Place on top the leek and mushroom blend.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (fan assisted: 170°C).
- Place in the centre of the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
- 1 pack: Bakels Gluten Free Artisan Bread Mix (makes 2 pizzas)
- 230g: Water
- 15g: Vegetable oil
- 7g/1 sachet: Dried bread yeast
- 1: Fresh leek
- 150g Baby button mushrooms
- 12 slices: Torn prosciutto pieces
- 100-150g: Grated cheddar cheese
- 125g: Mozarella cheese